Monday, 27 February 2017

Why Aren't You Gyrating?

Today is the day I realised why gyroids are called what they are. It's Festivale! I generally avoid these types of holidays (ironic, since they are the days to look forward to in the game) because it gets a bit repetitive after a while... especially with the same music playing over and over again. I'm also not too fond of the furniture prizes (or Pave in general). However, it's a great day to dress up and take some photos with your flamboyantly dressed dancing neighbours!

Tinytree

Pudge wins cutest villager award

In front of town hall with Nana

With the topiaries next to Mei's bed & breakfast

Beau falls into a pitfall

There's no time to be moody during Festivale

While celebrating I noticed Beau fall into a pitfall (which was both the most hilarious and saddest thing I ever saw). However, it's against the laws of Animal Crossing to be sad on Festivale. Ugh.

Kiri


Chan admiring the confetti flakes from outside her house

I didn't even realise until after I took all the photos that Chan wasn't wearing full Festivale gear, but her outfit looked quite fitting anyways.

In front of the train station

My buddy Buck being cute

Cranky old man Static showing off his moves

Purple river at sunset 

I've edited Kiri's stone paths to match the grass (sort of) and removed a lot of them to expose the natural green grass. I've been surrounding some PWPs with the stepping stones but I'm not sure if I like it so far. I'm enjoying Kiri looking more "natural" rather than completely covered in paths so it's possible I may turn it into a completely natural town like Tinytree. Perhaps I can do a mix of dirt paths and stone tiles.

I was a little annoyed that I couldn't work on any public works projects today since I had a few ideas in mind inspired by the arrival of Spring. Gala moved out yesterday so I will have to start up my town with a new character starting tomorrow to ensure no villagers plot in weird places.

Happy Festivale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment