Summer Fireworks Show with IKI! (Part 1)


Recently my good friend IKI visited my town Borei during the Fireworks Show! I met IKI about a year ago through Splatoon and the two of us have been very close ever since. She visited my town a couple months earlier when the town was still underdeveloped, so I decided to show her my progress so far! I've been time traveling a fair amount and it happened to be the Fireworks Show when she visited. It's also the first time I experienced the fireworks with a visitor. It felt like a whole new magical feeling!







Iki and I with our boppers! We just happened to be given boppers that suit our characters really well!







I also wanted to explain to her the horror aspect of the town that I am currently working on (the last house!) So that was the first part of my mini tour. We put on our beaks and head over to the "deep forest". It still looked really pretty with the fireworks though!

Wilted Peach Forest Preview


The deep forest!




Here's the dirt path leading down to the abandoned house. Other than the cedar trees in the north area, as you walk further down there are more and more wilted dead trees where my perfect peaches used to be. There are also several torches lining the path.





I gave IKI a preview of the abandoned house's main room and the basement which are both under construction.

WIP Offering room on the left. WIP room for my past villagers who moved out. 
The idea is that there is a more sinister story behind my current bird (and dog) villagers in order to satisfy their perfect peach obsession. The villagers attack dreamers and visitors who are not animals or birds which is why I leave the beak accessory out by the tree as a disguise for visitors! I need to work out how to translate this better as I work on the last house.




Next we head over to the other side of town where my villagers are! In between the wilted forest and the main town is a small chunk of thick forest separating the two areas. I have a stonehenge PWP there as well.



Enjoying the fireworks!

In front of the newly renovated train station!


We met Apollo in the forest and train station! I was trying to get a picture of the heart aligning perfectly with the moon but I failed. I also just realised that day but he changed from Bora's custom design to Sann's custom design (the more "popular" design in my town!)





The path that leads from the train station down to my house and the purple forest.


Here's a view of the fireworks from the log bench in front of my house.


A view from a small walkway that leads to Nary's palace. It's right in front of the large lake in the centre of town. There's also a pond near the lake.

Scenic seating area in the residential neighbourhood 

The area near Blanche's house and Retail where there's an overgrown "park" type feel. I got a lucky shot of both the gyser shooting water out and the fireworks!


Creeping up on an unsuspecting penguin.

Oh and this means that IKI and I experienced two virtual fireworks together! We also celebrated her New Years count down with fireworks in Splatoon!


I will post more photos of IKI and I hanging out in the houses in Part 2!