Summer Fireworks Show with IKI! (Part 2)



While IKI was in town I also gave her room tours of some of the completed houses. IKI's character had no emoticons (or "shrunk jokes") so it was pretty much me just doing stupid stuff like sneezing into our food and dancing in inappropriate places. Although she was able to do the "struggling in the chair" movement! Most of the time was spent messing around by bumping into each other while lying in a bed or on a chair, haha :'-D I'm hoping that New Horizons will have a lot more ways to interact with objects as well as other players. But for now these kinds of little things are still entertaining to me, especially when we’re playing over VC!





The first house I showed her was my house! 



We watched some TV and drank tea in the living room! Upstairs we listened to some K.K. Lament and I pretending to sing and dance, haha.


When I realised IKI wasn't in the main room, I went into the bathroom to find her on the toilet. Sorry, IKI!!!



Next up we visited Sann's house, but not before admiring the fireworks with Wade, who just looks like a pudgy snowman from the back.


Here's Malis asking whether she wants pigeon milk added to her coffee. 


IKI picking out some fruits to take home (in reality she was just trying to push the table furiously, haha) It was nice to have a visitor see this fruit shop room because it reminded me a lot of my early days playing ACNL where I would make the majority of my bells by trading perfect fruit with different players. I had a lot of fun visiting other towns and searching for perfect fruit premiums with the fruit I acquired, while also helping others out when I had a certain perfect fruit premium at Retail. I never actually tried doing the turnip stock market because of my constant time traveling, but I definitely had a fruit market going on!


Next I showed her Sann's hair salon! 


There was not much hair to cut so we decided on a head massage :'-)


When your eggs aren't ready yet.

Blanche's child. 


Before we left Sann's house we were sure to have some midnight snacks!!!




The last house I showed her was Nary's Palace! The red light from the windows is from the "Red Tasselled Lantern". I think it's quite fitting for Nary's house because she's not meant to be a benevolent monarch.   


The main room is the throne room. It's hard to tell with the crappy image quality but Nary's perfect peaches that she has hoarded are safeguarded in the fancy display cases in the back. For tonight, IKI had the peaches all to herself!


A completely different feel from the throne room is the garden room to the back. Malis was sad that IKI slept through her love confession. 


She finally opened her eyes though <3



Some fun times on Nary's bed. Don't look Poogie.




Next we went down to Nary's basement which is her secret study room and library. From the front there's nothing really suspicious about the room asides from it being a bit messy with books and papers everywhere. But further in the back hidden away from view is Nary's own personal project.




How can IKI fall asleep in this situation?!
A jail cell with the skeleton of a villager, particularly Peaches the peppy horse! So Nary's house sort of ties in with my subtle horror theme, with Peaches' death being another clue to the town's obsession with the fruit peaches. I actually did have Peaches in my town at one point very early in my town's development after I accidentally got her in someone's void. She was a pain to move out so I'm glad Nary finished the job!


Before IKI left she left a little message on my bulletin board and a goodnight text! :'-) After all these years I still find the best friend feature such a cute thing in the game. I don't have many BFFs added because most of the people I WiFi with are traders, but I appreciate all the little messages I receive from the few that are added, especially if it's out of the blue!

That's all for the photos! There were way more but I'm going to save some for Nary's house tour post in the future.