Tinytree comes out of hibernation!


Even though I have two towns, I'm the type of AC player that can only focus on one thing at a time. Because I was spending most of my return from AC hiatus working on Borei, Tinytree had been neglected for well over a year, whoops. IKI was curious to see my town so I dug it back up to give her a quick visit! We didn't play too long in here because we decided to go to her town afterwards so I could help her plan her landscaping. After I finish Borei I am planning on going back into Tinytree (which I consider to be my first ever "completed" town) to fix up its dirt paths and possibly change up the flower combinations around town! I'll also be posting Tinytree house tours and town tours later after Borei is finished.




I woke up to find my mayor with a messy bed head, understandably. I was also in an outfit I had no idea I owned. I think it was the last thing I wore during the winter season! Before I was able to change back into my regular clothes, O'Hare surprised me with a visit! Thankfully I stopped my villager from moving out before I left this town on hiatus and even time travelled to a previous save date. Other than having messy hair and my dirt paths gone, nothing else was really different about Tinytree and no villagers had moved out. Phew!! They didn't even know I was gone :-P




After I got my hair fixed up, I opened my gates for IKI! She was wearing a halo on her head this time :)




I gave her a quick run around of my town. Here's a log bench near my character Charlie's cabin. My town always feels weird to me without the dirt paths but it was also nice to see so much green!







Here we are arrived at my mayor's house!


I offered IKI some tea :-) My mayor's house in Tinytree is one of my favourite houses I've ever designed. Everything about it feels like my first home in real life when I still lived in Korea (furniture wise) and overall so cozy. One of my favourite songs Soulful KK is playing. The first few notes of the song is basically Lean On Me by Bill Withers. I love it so much.


Poogie and my little spot where I play puzzle league! During the time I had an ACNL hiatus I actually logged on occasionally just to play Puzzle league and sit around in my house with the music playing, haha.


My bedroom upstairs! I was asking for a hug but she didn't see :'-)


Showing her my basement art/pottery studio! Haha, there's some Dizzy fan art on the easel :-P



Afterwards we head over to Dizzy's house who is my next door neighbour along with Pudge! I use the in-game name "dizzy" or "dizzy.kr" in almost all my gaming profiles, so this is actually what IKI knows me as and has called me this whole time! I wanted to show her the actual inspiration behind the name: my favourite villager of all time, DIZZY! This little elephant has been with me since Wild world and has given me so much joy, woo-oo. We sandwiched him there for a good while and appreciated the heck out of him.







Next I showed her Mei's eclectic bed and breakfast lodge :-) The house mainly consists of different types of bed rooms for guests. A fun excuse to make a ton of bed rooms. There's a sign behind the counter that says "Mei and Mom BnB" although the location of the mom is unknown and she doesn't have a room in the house. If I remember correctly, Mei's greeting is something like "Mom says I'm in charge"



Here we are in Mei's kitchen where she makes breakfast and meals for her BnB guests! The little pink haired girl in the painting in the second picture is Mei with her mom. Mei is actually my middle name, so I guess that's my mom, haha!


Playing some board games with Mei's imaginary friends.

IKI KICKS A LOT IN HER SLEEP

Here's the upstairs bed room which has a more elegant vibe to it compared to the others. Perhaps the mom designed this one while Mei designed the rest? The furniture, flooring, and general look of this room was what inspired my arrangement for Nary's bed room in Borei.


Mei's underwater themed bathroom for the BnB guests!

When the sign says "thrift store"
 but it's actually a vintage/antique store.

I did show IKI more of the other houses and rooms, including Eggs' cafe/shop and Charlie's cabin. But I got lazy about taking photos of those since I knew I was going to do it eventually for a Tinytree House tour post later on. We were also excited to head over to IKI's town to help her plan her layout and landscaping. So we quickly ended our session and headed over to her town of Mochi!



Planning out paths in Mochi


Next I changed back over to Borei (because I remember I needed to order something from Nook's) then I traveled to IKI's town of (star)Mochi(star)! IKI said that Mochi was around a year old but it was still quite underdeveloped and she wanted help with planning out paths and future PWP projects. Good thing I'm a landscaping nut. I brought over my axe to help her deforest her town so we could lay out some temporary paths and placeholders! She had also time traveled past winter and into Spring because she didn't like how bleak winter was. SAME IKI, same. It happened to be Bunny day that day!


IKI showed me around and we ran around a few times chopping trees and deciding what areas would be good for paths and how to connect them to the bridges, plaza, train station, town hall, retail, and her own house. When we decided on a nice pathway, I dug some holes to help indicate the areas discussed! I accidentally trapped Tiffany with my holes, oops.

IKI is currently working towards making a full bunny town. She already has Tiffany and Bunnie. I can't wait to see how this town develops over time!! (Time to farm some bush starts to her with Mochi's landscaping journey :'-D) Helping her work on her town also made me want to change Tinytree's landscaping a bit as well. Not too drastically, but perhaps just a bush start/flower colour change here and there.