HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKI!


Yesterday was a very special day! It was my friend IKI's birthday! I had planned a small birthday get-together for IKI, Poqu, and I in my town Tinytree. I wanted to surprise her with a birthday-themed room in my new character Louie's house. In preparation for the day, I got us all bunny balloons, tweeters, and hammers so we can run around and enjoy the summer evening with some tweets and bonks. Before our ACNL party we also had a Splatoon party for her at midnight. So much celebration, yay!!! It's crazy to think that we will be spending our next birthdays on our Islands! Please enjoy the photos from our little party <:o)








The party took place at my new character Louie's house! He is the replacement for Charlie, who I deleted for plot resetting. Louie's house is going to be Tinytree's tropical-themed revamped community centre! Appropriate for the community centre, I hosted IKI's birthday party in one of our "event rooms"!



Here's the guest sign in for the event! Even though there's only 3 attendees total... There were gift bags for guests as well! Haha... there's IKI signing in for her own party :'D


VERY pink-themed party room for IKI! I gathered all the birthday items especially for this. There was lots of cake and games! Notice Poqu always looks like a big tired baby in a lot of the pictures. I swear I wasn't doing it on purpose, but her face just turned out that way in most of my pictures :-P Also, walking into a room and hearing the birthday song playing is one of my favourite entrances! I can't wait to hear what the New Horizons version will be like.


We played board games and Splatoon at the party! We haven't actually played any board games together... since we're online friends, haha. But we DO play a ton of Splatoon together so I wanted to put a little easter egg for that in her party room!


Cake time! IKI loves bunnies but I couldn't find a lot of bunny themed items for this room. So instead, there's a giant teddy bear. Thankfully I was able to get us all bunny balloons for this though! IKI levelled up in age so she gets a super sea snail :')



Make a wish IKI! Poqu looks very concentrated on the cake.


IKI receiving compliments. Poqu being a tired baby.


After the party I took them on a small tour of Tinytree! We got our bunny balloons out and enjoyed the evening. Now, here's a huge picture dump of some of our adventure around Tinytree! I will explain more about each area in more depth in a later town tour post but so far, everything seen here is my completed version of Tinytree's Tropical Makeover. I was determined to get my landscaping done before IKI's party and I did!



Bonking IKI when she pops the party party popper! 

IKI getting crunk on her birthday.

The light house! Enjoying the view of the beach. 




Picnic bonks

~Nature~

Hazel's Apple Orchard


The bonk train!

And as a bonus, here's some photos from our Splatoon session at midnight! We drew some pictures in a PB on MC Princess Diaries! Behold, our 3 minute masterpieces.






Happy Birthday IKI <3