Tinytree House Tours: Louie

I finally finished Louie's house 3 days before ACNH! That means Tinytree is now 100% complete! I didn't think I could do it, but here I am. Louie's character is a reincarnation of Charlie, who I had to delete for plot resetting purposes. He is in charge of Tinytree's community centre, similar to Charlie's role but now with a tropical-ish theme! It features a gift shop and bike rental, Tinytree historical museum, birthday party event room, Real Estate office, Public library, and my "Goodbye ACNL room" in the basement! It's the first house that doesn't feature a bedroom for my character.




Exterior and Landscaping



Louie's house is a fully upgraded mansion. It is located to the right of the plaza and to the left of the camp site. The exteriors used here are: straw thatched roof, blue exterior, fish door, cabana mail box, hedge, and pebble pavement.


There's a log bench right in front of the house. The stone path in front of the house leads all around town. The nature path behind the house leads to the campsite.

Bike Rentals & Gift Shop



The main room has a bike rental kiosk on the left and a gift shop on the right! Originally I wanted to make a room solely dedicated to recreational activities in Tinytree, not only just for bike rentals. But after making IKI's party room for her birthday I decided to keep that as it is and combine the bike rental with the gift shop in the main room.




Like my other facility rooms, a friendly gyroid manages the cashier for the rentals and gift shop! The magazines on the desk are guidebooks for exploring Tinytree!


Here's a close up of Louie with the island-themed gift shop!


View of the entrance with some flower decorations.


Each side door has a sign that explains the next room. On the right is an "event room", the room I made for IKI's birthday party, and the right is Tinytree's historical museum!

Tinytree Museum



This room is dedicated to some artefacts that are native to Tinytree! I just wanted an excuse to display some of my favourite pieces and trophies, ha.


Mainly has a nautical theme to go with Tinytree's island theme, although I also have some of my favourite fossil models on display as well. I have all the miniatures for the fossils that I made on my Borei file, so technically these are Borei's fossil :'-)


Some trophies and achievements! The Gold house one is a lie though. I bought that off someone, ahaha.

Birthday Party Event Room 


I originally made this room for my friend IKI's birthday surprise. I was going to change it afterwards into another type of community room, but I love this room so much and the fun time we had in it, so I decided to keep it! I even kept the "IKI's B-day Party" sign. The room uses mainly birthday themed items but I also added things that IKI would enjoy, like the Splatoon cameos and the giant teddy bear! To see pictures from the actual party, click here.



Tinytree Real Estate


This room is kind of random, but I've always wanted to make an office type room after playing HHD but I never found a way to fit it into my ACNL towns. I thought that this house could finally make it work! So here's Tinytree's Real Estate office, for anyone who wants to move to Tinytree!



Where's Lottie?


Louie thinking about lunch time.

Library 


This room was mainly inspired by Charlie's old library and rare books museum. I used a similar composition from that older room and changed it to be a general library. This time the rare books area is still behind the counter but there's no book restoration lab aspect.


Gyroid librarian!


Glimpse of the back room with Tinytree's most prized books in glass cases! Hopefully it's not too humid in here for the books.


A fellow gyroid book worm.


Here's a view from the counter. The seating area are cabin couches with refurbished pillow cases.


Goodbye ACNL



Lastly, here's a fun little room I made to say good bye to New Leaf and the welcome New Horizons! It's a beach scene like in the trailers! 


These random rooms are fun to make because I can finally make use out of the HHD furnitures.


Louie chillin' to some tunes.


See you in New Horizons!!

Now that all my houses are complete I am going to get my town ready for a dream update and then make a Dream Walkthrough post that covers all the locations!